Before proceeding, please review our Guiding Principles.
- Spread the word. Share our Facebook page and give out our email address — email@example.com.
- Deliver donations.
- Share resources with us. Does your vet offer payment plans? Know of a low-cost vaccine clinic? Find a good sale on cat food?
- Give a ride to the vet, clinic, groomer, store, or shelter.
- Use your carpentry skills to patch or build a fence.
- Watch Freecycle and Craigslist for items we can use.
- Walk a dog or scoop a litter box for someone who is injured, ill, elderly, or disabled.
- Lend your carpet shampooer. Or, even better, help clean the carpet.
- Cover impound fees to redeem a lost dog.
- Report purposeful animal cruelty and neglect, but help those who simply need a hand or some education.
- Clip the coat of a matted animal, trim toe nails, or clean ears.
- Remind your friends and neighbors to purchase their annual dog license and keep rabies vaccines up to date.
- Trap feral cats and take them to a trap-neuter-return clinic.
Please share what you have done, and your ideas to help more.